The application for the Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation for all UK Students in UK and Japan.
The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Grants. The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation has set-up a tertiary grant to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the undergraduate level. Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation has allocated grants specifically for the following fields below.
The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DAIWA ANGLO-JAPANESE FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Language study
- British citizens
- Aged between 21 and 35 years of age at the time of departure.
Candidates should be:
- Graduates or due to graduate by the time of departure
- Equipped with a strong degree in any subject* or with a strong record of achievement in their field
- In possession of clear career objectives and a commitment to furthering UK-Japan links.
- Graduates in Japanese language studies are not eligible to apply for Daiwa Scholarships but may wish to apply for support through the Daiwa Scholarships in Japanese Studies or the Foundations grant schemes.
Preference will normally be given to candidates no older than 30.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DAIWA ANGLO-JAPANESE FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following document:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The document includes:
- Three confidential references (that must be signed and sealed by the referees)
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 December 2022. Late applications will not be considered.