The application for the Full Tuition School of Divinity PhD Research Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Edinburgh for all International Students in UK.
The University of Edinburgh hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Edinburgh has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD Research. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Each Successful scholar will receive the full-tuition fees to complete their undergraduate degree in the USA. University of Edinburgh has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Edinburgh and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Full Tuition School of Divinity PhD Research Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PHD RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Applicants must hold a UK 2:1 or first class honours degree (or overseas equivalent) with a mark of at least 65% in a relevant subject, and typically a specialist masters degree with a high level of attainment (at least 67% in both coursework and dissertation), or their international equivalents.
- For North American applicants, the equivalent of 67% is a GPA of 3.70.
- When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the entry requirements
- All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PHD RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. After that candidates have to submit the application form.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 3 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.