The application for the Catherine E.B. Hanna Accounting Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Waterloo for all International Students in Canada.
The University of Waterloo hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Waterloo has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The University of Waterloo will provide an award of $5,000 to eligible and international students. University of Waterloo has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Waterloo and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Catherine E.B. Hanna Accounting Entrance Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CATHERINE E.B. HANNA ACCOUNTING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Must be outstanding in academic performance at the University.
- Must submit Admission Information Form (AIF) and AFM Admissions Assessment (AFMAA)
- Must submit previous academic transcripts and certificates of the previous degree.
- To be eligible for taking admission, students must have to check the undergraduate degree programme entry requirements.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CATHERINE E.B. HANNA ACCOUNTING SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- To be considered for the programme applicant must meet the documents required at the University.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 3rd March 2023. Late applications will not be considered.