The application for the International PGT Merit Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Leicester for all International Students in UK.
The University of Leicester hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Leicester has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The University of Leicester School of Business will award a scholarship worth £3,000 to the selected candidates towards the undertaken postgraduate study programme. University of Leicester has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Leicester and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International PGT Merit Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL PGT MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- The applicants must start a full-time, campus-based Masters’s course in the University of Leicester School of Business, commencing in January 2023, September 2023 or January 2024.
- The applicants must have a degree equivalent to a UK high upper second class degree.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and many more tests are accepted.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL PGT MERIT AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references (one must be academic) OR names and contact details of two people from whom we can request references (one must be an academic referee).
- Proof of English language competency (if your first language is not English)
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.