The application for the YouAreWelcomeHere International Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by St. Francis College for all International Students in USA.
The St. Francis College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The St. Francis College has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate degree. St. Francis College will provide the award of two annual, renewable scholarships for up to four years of study that are worth 50% of tuition at the time of initial acceptance. St. Francis College has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The St. Francis College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the #YouAreWelcomeHere International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
#YOUAREWELCOMEHERE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible Criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Be a first-year international (F-1 Visa) applicant to SFC for the incoming fall semester. (Transfer students are ineligible to apply)
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- Completion of a high-school degree is necessary to take admission at the college.
- Aspirants must provide TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE, or ITEP exam results.
HOW TO APPLY FOR #YOUAREWELCOMEHERE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A 500-1000 word written essay or a 2-5 minute video about their leadership skills and ideas for utilizing those skills to advance intercultural learning and understanding at SFC.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 29, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.