The application for the Green Economy Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by EduCanada for all International Students in Canada.
The EduCanada hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The EduCanada has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the CARICOM member state. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The students selected by EduCanadaas winners of the Canada-CARICOM Skills Training for the Green Economy Scholarships Program will be provided an award valued at $8,200 or $14,700 for a period of four months and eight months respectively, i.e., for 1 term or two terms. EduCanada has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The EduCanada and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Green Economy Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GREEN ECONOMY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can engage in post-secondary level education at publicly funded Canadian universities or colleges.
Eligible criteria are:
- International students from CARICOM member states can apply.
- The applicants must be a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines, Suriname, or Trinidad and Tobago.
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution (College or Institute) in an eligible country/territory.
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the selected university or college.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS, TOEFL IBT/PBT/CBT, PTE, and Duolingo and many more.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GREEN ECONOMY SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Proof of citizenship
- Signed Privacy Notice Statement
- Letter of intent from the candidate (maximum one page)
- Letter of proof of full-time enrolment from the home institution
- Letter of support from the home institution (maximum one page)
- Signed copy of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) or Agreement with the partner institution
- A ranking of applications.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before March 21, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.