The application for the MSc Diversity Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by HKUST Business School for all International Students in Hong Kong.
The HKUST Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The HKUST Business School has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. HKUST will award the selected students this scholarship of up to HK$100,000 towards the tuition fee more likely. HKUST Business School has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The HKUST Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the MSc Diversity Excellence Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MSC DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MSc degree in Sustainable Finance and Accounting
Eligible criteria are:
- Foreign national students are eligible to make this application.
- The applicants must be admitted to HKUST MIM Program.
- Students must possess a bachelor degree qualification in a relevant field with satisfactory academic results.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 80, and TOEFL PBT – 550.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MSC DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Transcripts of degree certificate
- Scanned copies of academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Proof of other professional qualifications
- Two academic referees
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before December 18, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.