The application for the Melbourne Global Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Melbourne for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Melbourne hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Melbourne has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship winners will be awarded a one-off allowance of $10,000 which will be paid in half-yearly installments of $5,000 by the University of Melbourne. University of Melbourne has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Melbourne and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Melbourne Global Graduate Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MELBOURNE GLOBAL GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master’s degree program in any study area of choice offered at the University of Melbourne can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- The applicants must be a citizen of Vietnam.
- The applicants must have applied and received an offer for an overseas fee place in a master’s degree by coursework for commencement in 2023.
- The applicants must have achieved a weighted average mark for the previous study of at least 70 (University of Melbourne equivalent).
- The applicants must have achieved an undergraduate degree in a subject relevant to the master’s program they are applying for.
- The students must submit scores of IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English, and Cambridge English: Advanced/Certificate of Advanced English (CAE).
HOW TO APPLY FOR MELBOURNE GLOBAL GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcripts
- Language proficiency proof and other course-specific documents.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before April 30, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.