The application for the Destination Australia Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Bangor University for all International Students in UK.
The Bangor University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Bangor University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate & Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The awards will be distributed in the following manner: Undergraduate is Up to £6,000 for Year 1 while for Postgraduate is Up to £5,000. Bangor University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Bangor University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Dean’s Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate, master’s degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Undergraduate: Students who have already achieved or are predicted to achieve an A grade or equivalent in at least 50% of their subjects/courses
- Postgraduate: Students who have already achieved or are on track to achieve the equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree.
- For taking admission at Bangor, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcript of all the previous schools attended
- A cover letter
- A copy of your passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 18, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.