The application for the SFI Centre for Research Training in Machine Learning Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by SFI Centre for Research Training in Machine Learning for all International Students in Ireland.
The SFI Centre for Research Training in Machine Learning hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The SFI Centre for Research Training in Machine Learning has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Research. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Each selected candidate will be awarded a generous scholarship valued at over €120,000 which will include a tax-free stipend of €18,500 per year for four years, full coverage of tuition fees, funds for conference travel, and an ample equipment allowance. SFI Centre for Research Training in Machine Learning has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The SFI Centre for Research Training in Machine Learning and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Machine Learning Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MACHINE LEARNING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- PhD level studies in Technical Machine Learning or Machine Learning in Society at UCD can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international and Irish students can apply.
- The applicants are desired to have experience of working on the societal impact of technology and machine learning experience.
- The applicants must have a 2.1 grade (or equivalent) in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in social science, digital humanities, computer science, maths, engineering, science, or a similar technical discipline.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- PTE – 63
- Duolingo – 120
HOW TO APPLY FOR MACHINE LEARNING SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Research achievements
- Work experience
- Bachelor degree
- Bachelor degree Transcripts
- Master degree
- Master degree Transcripts
- ORCHID ID
- Github repository
- Language proficiency certificate
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 12th February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.