The application for the Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Chatham University for all International Students in UK
The University of Manchester hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Studentship. The University of Manchester has set-up a tertiary studentship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate research. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Each Successful scholar will receive the full-tuition fees to complete their undergraduate degree in the USA. University of Manchester has allocated studentship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Manchester and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SASAKAWA JAPANESE STUDIES STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- This funding is available to students undertaking study in Japanese Studies
Eligible criteria are:
- This funding is available to all nationalities.
- The applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- For admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SASAKAWA JAPANESE STUDIES STUDENTSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A CV and research proposal
- Should then be submitted directly to Dr Baffelli.
- A previous transcripts at the university.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 27 February 2023, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.