The application for the A.Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship programme for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by BI Norwegian Business School for all International Students in Norway.
The BI Norwegian Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The BI Norwegian Business School has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master of Science degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Each Successful scholar will receive the full-tuition fees to complete their undergraduate degree in the USA. BI Norwegian Business School has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The BI Norwegian Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the A.Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship programme, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
A.WILHELMSEN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master of Science degree.
Eligible criteria are:
- Baltic region, Russia, Portugal, and the Caribbean students are eligible.
- The candidate must apply for admission to, and be accepted in, a Master of Science programme at BI Norwegian Business School.
- For taking admission, applicants must have to check the entry requirementat the university.
- An English test is compulsory for all applicants, both Norwegian and international.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A.WILHELMSEN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Transcripts of grades and certificates
- Letter of Motivation
- And Passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.