The application for the Edinburgh Trust Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Edinburgh Law School for all International Students in UK.
The Edinburgh Law School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Edinburgh Law School has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The selected students will be awarded a scholarship that will cover tuition fees (at the home level) and provide a stipend of £10,926, in addition to the limited amount of assistance that may be given by the Trust in respect of research expenses, but this will not typically exceed £400 in a year. Edinburgh Law School has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Edinburgh Law School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Edinburgh Trust Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
EDINBURGH TRUST SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- LLM degree by research at Edinburgh Law School can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- The applicants must be accepted by the University of Edinburgh for the degree of LLM by Research.
- The applicants must hold an honours degree in law or an ordinary degree in law plus an honours degree in a different discipline.
- Students must have a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in law, or a social science subject or equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL-iBT – 100
- CAE/CPE – 185
- Trinity ISE – SE III with a pass in all four components
- PTE – 70.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EDINBURGH TRUST SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Previous academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Degree certificate and transcript from your postgraduate study
- Two academic references
- A research proposal.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 08 May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.