The application for the PhD Fellowships in Transcriptional Regulation of Adipocyte Function for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Southern Denmark for all International Students in Denmark.
The University of Southern Denmark hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Fellowships. The University of Southern Denmark has set-up a tertiary fellowships to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Southern Denmark will select candidates and will offer to them employment for three to four years along with enrolment in the university. University of Southern Denmark has allocated Fellowships specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Southern Denmark and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the PhD Fellowships in Transcriptional Regulation of Adipocyte Function, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PHD FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- School of Biochemistry
- Molecular Biology
Eligible criteria are:
- Foreign students and home-country national students can apply.
- The applicants must have experience with cell biology or NGS data analysis. Knowledge about transcriptional regulation.
- The applicants must have strong communication and collaborative skills and an interest in working in an interdisciplinary environment.
- The applicants must have a Master’s degree in Life Science, preferably Molecular Biology, Biomedicine, or Computational Systems Biology.
- The applicants must have proficiency in written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PHD FELLOWSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A letter stating your specific interests, motivation, and qualifications for the project (max. two pages)
- Detailed CV
- Copies of diplomas
- At least two signed reference letters.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before February 3, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.