The application for the Hayes Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Charles Sturt University for all Home and International Students in Australia.
The Charles Sturt University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Charles Sturt University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The students who will win the Hayes Scholarship will be awarded an amount of $3,000 as a one-off payment towards their undertaken undergraduate study at Charles Sturt University. Charles Sturt University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Charles Sturt University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Hayes Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
HAYES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science
- Bachelor of Education (Birth to Five Years)
- Bachelor of Education (K-12)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood & Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (Technology & Applied Studies)
- Bachelor of Educational Studies, or Bachelor of Veterinary Biology / Bachelor of Veterinary Science program offered at CSU can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All Australian and foreign nationals can apply.
- The applicants can be continuing or commencing students.
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the programme they wish to join at CSU.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HAYES SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Up-to-date resume
- ATAR or equivalent
- Electricity bill/ Phone bill/ Rates notice/ School record
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before February 3, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.