The application for the College of Arts and Sciences International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Colorado Boulder for all International Students in USA.
The University of Colorado Boulder hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Colorado Boulder has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship is awarded once a semester to one recipient in the amount of $3,500 USD. University of Colorado Boulder has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Colorado Boulder and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the College of Arts and Sciences International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- International students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Be a non-U.S. citizen
- Not live within the U.S.
- Be currently enrolled in coursework or have applied for admission
- Complete and submit an application
- Write an original 400-word essay describing how an Old Dominion University education will help achieve your career dreams
- For admission, candidates must have a previous degree from a recognized university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A previous transcripts at the university.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.