The application for the Lithuanian State Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Education Exchanges Support Foundation for Full Time Master Studies in Lithuania.
The Education Exchanges Support Foundation hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Education Exchanges Support Foundation has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. All approved candidates will receive a monthly scholarship of 380 euros for the whole duration of their studies. Only the nationals of the Republic of Ukraine, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Georgia and foreign citizens of Lithuanian origin for their Full-time Master degree studies will be covered the cost of the studies, up to limit not exceeding national standard study cost. Education Exchanges Support Foundation has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Education Exchanges Support Foundation and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Lithuanian State Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
LITHUANIAN STATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Scholarships are awarded in all subjects.
Eligible criteria are:
- the Republic of Ukraine, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Georgia, the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Republic of Moldova, Japan, the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Korea, and the State of Israel. Foreigner of Lithuanian origin cannot hold the citizenship from one of EU or EEA country
- 1. Candidate must be a national of one of the following countries: the Republic of Ukraine, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Georgia, the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Republic of Moldova, Japan, the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Korea, and the State of Israel. Foreigner of Lithuanian origin cannot hold citizenship from one of EU or EEA country.2. Candidate must hold a bachelor degree.3. Candidate must have an official letter of acceptance or pre-acceptance for full-time Master degree studies or Integrated studies programme from one of the Lithuanian higher education institutions.4. Candidate must have good knowledge of the Lithuanian, English or another language the study programme is conducted in (the minimum B2 level of command of the language of instruction according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).5. A scholarship can be granted only once. A candidate who has already got funding under this instrument, will not be eligible.6. A scholarship cannot be granted to a candidate who is studying or planning to study an international joint degree programme with a part of the studies (as mandatory mobility period) in the candidate’s home country.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LITHUANIAN STATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before April 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.