The application for the AGRTP International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Charles Sturt University for all International Students in Australia.
The Charles Sturt University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Charles Sturt University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the HDR program. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Its benefits are Stipend Full-Time, Tuition Fees, Operating Funds, Relocation Allowance, and Health insurance. Charles Sturt University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Charles Sturt University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the AGRTP International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
AGRTP INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are open for both domestic and international students.
- Commencing a CSU HDR program, or currently enrolled.
- Enrolling/enrolled as a full-time student, or in exceptional circumstances, granted CSU approval for a part-time scholarship in line with the CSU policy on AGRTP Scholarships.
- Applicants must have a previous degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AGRTP INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply.
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 23 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.