The application for the Social Responsibility International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Alliance Manchester Business School for all International Students in UK.
The Alliance Manchester Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Alliance Manchester Business School has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Alliance Manchester Business School will provide five undergraduate social responsibility scholarships to UK students and three undergraduate social responsibility scholarships to international/EU students in 2022. Alliance Manchester Business School has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Alliance Manchester Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Social Responsibility International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- UK and international/EU students achieving AAA at A-level (or equivalent) who are able to demonstrate a significant contribution and commitment to social responsibility. Successful applicants will be identified via both academic performance and a written application
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the Alliance Manchester Business School.
- Students must have the following:
- GCSE/IGCSE English Language grade B/6, or
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with no less than 6 in any individual component, or
- An acceptable equivalent qualification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Your written application should consist of two parts with about 1,000 words for each part.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.