The application for the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Victoria University of Wellington for all International Students in New Zealand.
The Victoria University of Wellington hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Victoria University of Wellington has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Victoria University of Wellington will provide Scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence. Scholarships are valued at $10,000 for the first year of study, which will be paid for tuition. Victoria University of Wellington has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Victoria University of Wellington and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded in an undergraduate degree.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Applicants must be new international students who are paying full international fees and are entering their first year of an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants are expected to have the equivalent of a USA GPA of an A range (A-, A, A+). Students who have studied at a New Zealand high school will be assessed based on NCEA Level 2 or 3 Certificate endorsed with Excellence.
- Applicants must commence their studies in Trimester 1, Trimester 2, or Trimester 3, 2023.
- Applicants must be studying onshore in New Zealand.
- Students must meet the university requirements for a postgraduate degree.
- Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VICE CHANCELLOR’S INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcript
- English language documents
- Copy of Passport
- letters of recommendation
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.