The application for the VU Brisbane Global Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Victoria University for all International Students in Australia.
The Victoria University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Victoria University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Postgraduate. Victoria University will award the selected candidates a tuition fee scholarship that will cover a 17% tuition fee for the first year of study of their respective programmes. Victoria University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Victoria University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the VU Brisbane Global Excellence Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Diploma of Business (Enterprise),
- Diploma of Information Technology,
- Bachelor of Business (Business Analytics),
- Bachelor of Business (Information Systems Management),
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing),
- Bachelor of Cyber Security,
- Bachelor of Information Technology,
- Master of Applied Information Technology,
- Master of Business Analytics,
- Master of Business Administration (Global),
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning,
- Master of Professional Accounting,
- And Master of Supply Chain Management offered at the Victoria University.
Eligible criteria are:
- International students can apply.
- Students must have paid the required tuition fee deposit and have accepted their offer.
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements for admission.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0
- TOEFL – 55
- PTE – 42-49
- CAE – 162
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 4) – achieved.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Certified copies of your academic transcripts and other supporting documentation
- Evidence of your English language proficiency (if available)
- Completed Advanced Standing application(external link) (if you are applying for credit).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.