The application for the Royal Thai Government Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Asian Institute of Technology for all International Students in Thailand.
The Asian Institute of Technology hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Asian Institute of Technology has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor or Master. The applicants who will win this application will be awarded tuition, registration fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT‡s residential campus for seven semesters by the Royal Thai Government. Asian Institute of Technology has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Asian Institute of Technology and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Royal Thai Government Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ROYAL THAI GOVERNMENT AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All Thai and foreign national students from Asian countries can apply.
- The applicants must have an outstanding education record in a 4-year Undergraduate Program and 2-year Master’s Program from an accredited institution in related fields.
- The applicants must have a GPA of Bachelor‡s and Master‡s degree ? 3.5.
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements for international students of their respective universities.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ROYAL THAI GOVERNMENT AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Recommendation letters
- Research proposal.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 28th February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.