The application for the International Student Aid Grants for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Biola University for all International Students in USA.
The Biola University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Grants. The Biola University has set-up a tertiary grants to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Biola University will provide the award amount of $500-$2,000 per year to complete your studies in the USA. Biola University has allocated grants specifically for the following fields below.
The Biola University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Student Aid Grants, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AID GRANTS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Students must be accepted to Biola University for 2022-2023 academic year.
- Must be an international F-1 student (first-time freshman or transfer student).
- Eligibility is based on academic achievement, leadership experience and preference is given to financial need.
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 unweighted GPA in high school. The applicant should have a 26 reading Test score on the new SAT pattern or an ACT score of 19 to be considered for admission.
- Students must have to complete the English language requirements of the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AID GRANTS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Admissions Essay
- High School Transcripts
- And Copy of a valid passport
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.