The application for the Non-Residents Freshman Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Kent for all International Students in USA.
The University of Kent hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Studentships. The University of Kent has set-up a tertiary Studentships to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. Successful applicants will receive scholarships, including a doctoral stipend for 3.5 years, tuition fees at the home rate, and access to further research support funding. University of Kent has allocated Studentships specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Kent and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Non-Residents Freshman Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
EPSRC STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Non-resident’s bachelor degree programmes offered at Utah Valley can be undertaken.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities, including home/UK and EU countries.
- Applicants should have a first or upper-second-class honours degree in a relevant subject and, ideally, a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- A first or 2.1 degree or advanced/specialist taught MSc in computer science or a related discipline (such as mathematics, business studies, or electronics, as long as the degree has a strong computing component).
- Applicants should expect to obtain a Master’s degree or equivalent
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- The studentships are open to Home and Overseas (including EU) students.
- To be classed as a Home student, candidates must meet the RCUK residency criteria
UK residential conditions:
- Be a UK National (meeting UKRI residency requirements), or
- Have settled status, or
- Have pre-settled status (meeting residency requirement) or
- Have indefinite leave to remain or enter.
- Applicants should have, or expect to obtain, a first or upper-second-class honours degree in a relevant subject and, ideally, a Master’s degree or equivalent. Applicants must meet the full criteria of entry requirements.
- The University of Kent requires all non-native speakers of English to meet the minimum standard of proficiency in written and spoken English before beginning a postgraduate degree.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EPSRC STUDENTSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Explain reasons for study/outline research proposal
- Provide details/evidence of qualifications
- Provide two academic references
- Provide other personal information and supporting documentation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 5 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.