The application for the COLFUTURO, Colombia Loan Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Queensland for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Queensland hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Queensland has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate coursework, Postgraduate research (HDR). The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Queensland will provide COLFUTURO Scholarship is highly competitive as it will offer Up to US$50,000 (PGCW) and up to US$300,000 (HDR) and Academic excellence, Experiences and employability for two years for PGCW and a maximum of four years for HDR; awardees have up to 2 years after completing studies to remain abroad for work experience. University of Queensland has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Queensland and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the COLFUTURO, Colombia Loan Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
NON-RESIDENTS FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded to Postgraduate coursework, Postgraduate research (HDR) in all study areas in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are professionals linked to an industry that promotes the COLFUTURO loan program.
- Candidates must have demonstrated academic excellence during their tertiary studies in Colombia
- Before enrolling, you need to check all the university’s entry requirements.
- Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NON-RESIDENTS FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language documents
- letters of recommendation
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 28 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.