The application for the Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Center for Cyber Safety and Education for all International Students in USA.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Center for Cyber Safety and Education has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Any degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Center for Cyber Safety and Education will provide amount up to $5,000 to complete their education in the USA. Center for Cyber Safety and Education has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
WOMEN’S CYBERSECURITY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Any degree in Cybersecurity or information assurance.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Must be pursuing or plan to follow a degree in cybersecurity or information assurance.
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale in their preceding degree.
- May be attending on-campus or online.
- May be attending full-time or part-time.
- May be attending in the US or Internationally.
- in their desired universities of the USA in Cybersecurity or information assurance.
- If English is not your first language, you’ll need to show your skills in English Proficiency language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WOMEN’S CYBERSECURITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- An unofficial transcript from the current (or most recent) educational institution.
- A letter of recommendation
- Resume/CV – No more than three pages maximum.
- Essay questions.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before February 28, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.