The application for the International IAPETUS2 NERC PhD Studentships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Newcastle University for all International Students in UK.
The Newcastle University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Newcastle University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. Newcastle University will provide 100% for UK/EU/International tuition fees paid and an annual stipend (living expenses) of £15,490.00 pa. Newcastle University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Newcastle University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International IAPETUS2 NERC PhD Studentships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL IAPETUS2 NERC PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- PhD study in ‘Healthy Food, Healthy Planet, Healthy People‡ at the Centre of Research Excellence (CRE) of the George Institute for Global Health can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from all over the nation are eligible to apply for the grant
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- For admission, applicants must have a high 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, or equivalent, in archaeology or a related subject area.
- If English is not your first language we require you to meet the following English language requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.5 in writing, and 5.5 in all other sub-skills).
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL IAPETUS2 NERC PHD STUDENTSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Statistics and Physics
- Civil Engineering
- Computing, & Geoscience
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 6, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.