The application for the Merit and Leadership Impact Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by San Jose State University for all International Students in USA.
The San Jose State University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The San Jose State University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The educational fund will be provided by San Jose State University to the selected students to cover their study costs. San Jose State University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The San Jose State University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Merit and Leadership Impact Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MERIT AND LEADERSHIP IMPACT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- The applicants can apply to an undergraduate or graduate programme offered at San Jose State University.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be active students at SJSU for the following academic year.
- The applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- The students must have a 2.5 institutional or college cumulative GPA (from the 0.0 – 4.0 U.S. grading scale) in the last degree completed, or a 2.5 GPA in the last two years of full-time study in a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, or the completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited, and approved institution from a country outside of the U.S.
- The applicants are required to submit official TOEFL, Academic IELTS, or Academic PTE Scores.
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 120.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MERIT AND LEADERSHIP IMPACT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Copy of current passport
- Copy of visa
- Bank letter or bank statement
- Declaration of finance form.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.