The application for the London School of Economics and Political Science PhD Studentships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by London School of Economics for all International Students in UK.
The London School of Economics hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The London School of Economics has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD Degree Program. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Studentship will cover full fees and an annual stipend of £18,000 for four years. London School of Economics has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The London School of Economics and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the PhD studentships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Eligible criteria are:
- UK/EU and overseas students can apply for these LSE PhD studentships.
- Applicants must have a masters degree. These awards will be made solely on the basis of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- For admission to study applicants need to submit certified copies of qualifications, degree certificate and transcripts and copies of any other documentation to support your application.
- Applicants can meet English language requirements in the following ways: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTEA). Please check the given link if you want to know more information about language requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PHD STUDENTSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Candidates must have to submit the final version of any document you have written yourself (eg CV, personal statement, research proposal).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 27 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.