The application for the Fully Funded 4-year PhD Scholarships in Economics for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education for International Students in Czech Republic.
The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelors & Masters Degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The university will provide all the following: Western-style PhD program, Integrated MA degree after the first 2 years, Full tuition waivers and financial support, Highly-ranked research institution (top 5? in RePeC), International faculty and diverse student community, Job market preparation and rich career prospects worldwide, Unique atmosphere of historical Prague, Czech Republic. The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the 4-year PhD Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DESTINATION AUSTRALIA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- These scholarships will be awarded in the field of Economics.
Eligible criteria are:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Strong background in mathematics
- Sufficient proficiency in English to read, write and fully
understand PhD-level study material
- Previous education in economics is an advantage
- For BA applicants: finished BA or equivalent
- For MA applicants: finished MA or equivalent
- Applications from outstanding BA holders who wish to pursue a PhD education.
- In order to be admitted to the US PhD program, students with only a Bachelor’s degree must simultaneously enroll in the Master in Economic Research program.
This is due to the Czech Higher Education Act 1998, s 48(3):
- Admission to a Doctoral degree program is conditional on the completion of studies in a Master’s degree program,’
- Applicants with only a BA degree are therefore required to simultaneously apply for the Czech MA in Economic Research program to study for the Master in Economic Research.
- The applicants must hold an offer to study at the Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education.
- English Language Requirement.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DESTINATION AUSTRALIA SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Online Application Form Curriculum vitae
- Statement of motivation
- Verified copies of your Bachelor and Master diplomas and transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency level
- Contact details for two (or max. three) referees.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit other relevant documents that may support their application, such as additional study records, certificates, GRE, GMAT, etc. are not required for the application. However, we strongly encourage applicants to provide their score results from such exams as they may increase their chances of admission.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before March 31, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.