The application for the PAIS PhD Studentships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Warwick for International Students in UK.
The University of Warwick hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Warwick has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelors & Masters Degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The university will provide full academic fees and a maintenance grant in line with the UK Research Council standard stipend for up to three and a half years. University of Warwick has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Warwick and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the PAIS PhD Studentships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PAIS PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The PhD scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Have obtained a Masters-level degree in a relevant subject area from a recognized institution of higher education by 30 September 2022.
- Have a strong undergraduate qualification in a relevant subject area, if possible.
- Have the requisite standard of English (see Entry Requirements).
- When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- If English is not your first language, you must have an IELTS score of 7.0 with no more than two components at 6.5 or 6.0, or other accepted language test.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PAIS PHD STUDENTSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcripts
- Two scholarship references..
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30th April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.