The application for the Economic Development Board Summer Internship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Singapore Economic Development Board for Domestic and International Students in Singapore.
The Singapore Economic Development Board hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 internship. The Singapore Economic Development Board has set-up a tertiary internship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Internship. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Singapore Economic Development Board has allocated internship specifically for the following fields below.
The Singapore Economic Development Board and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Economic Development Board Summer Internship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD SUMMER INTERNSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Business, or other relevant disciplines in recognized local or overseas universities.
Eligible criteria are:
- Singapore citizens are eligible to apply for this internship program.
- The EDB Summer Internship Programme is open to Singaporean undergraduates studying Engineering, Science, Economics, Business, or other relevant disciplines in recognized local or overseas universities.
- You should be in your penultimate year of studies, or at least six months away from graduation at the point of an internship.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Official transcripts
- Course description, and upload all the documents at the given link.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30th April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.