The application for the International Future Leaders Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by The Royal Holloway, University of London for all International Students in UK.
The The Royal Holloway, University of London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The The Royal Holloway, University of London has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The successful applicants will receive a £4,000 fee reduction in their first year of study. The Royal Holloway, University of London has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The The Royal Holloway, University of London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Future Leaders funding, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL FUTURE LEADERS FUNDING APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The applicants must be a new undergraduate with international fee status with minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement. management will also be considered on a case by case basis. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
- To study an undergraduate degree program at the university, candidates must have the completed qualifications, personal statement and motivation to study and reference.
- The University accepts the recognized English language qualifications in IELTS, Pearson, Test of English, Cambridge ESOL, TOEFL IB.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL FUTURE LEADERS FUNDING
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A scholarship statement as part of the application, in which they should demonstrate their leadership skills.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 28 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.