The application for the MBA Regional Excellence International Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University College Dublin for all International Students in Ireland.
The University College Dublin hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University College Dublin has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the MBA. UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is providing merit-based scholarships that will cover up to 50% of tuition fees for the Full-Time MBA. University College Dublin has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University College Dublin and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the MBA Regional Excellence International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MBA REGIONAL EXCELLENCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MBA degree programme.
Eligible criteria are:
- EU, EEA, Russian Federation, India, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Nepal, Pakistan, Thailand, North, Central or South America, Africa, and Japan.
- Must achieving the relevant minimum GMAT / EA score or above (Please refer to our admissions page for details on minimum score requirements).
- The scholarship will be awarded to candidates deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD MBA Admissions Committee.
- Successful candidates will be selected on merit, paired with a holistic review of their MBA application.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MBA REGIONAL EXCELLENCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Degree certificates
- Academic transcripts
- CV with your application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30th April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.