The application for the Global Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Lancaster University for all International Students in UK.
The Lancaster University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Lancaster University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Lancaster University will provide £3,000 tuition to their successful students for the academic year 2021/2022. Lancaster University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Lancaster University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Global Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The sponsorship will be awarded to study in master’s degree programs offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- African students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 28th February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.