The application for the Deans Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Fordham University for all International Students in USA.
The Fordham University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Fordham University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship will provide the annual award of $15,000 for traditional undergraduate students at Fordham. Fordham University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Fordham University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Deans Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DEANS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must have a solid A or A- average, high academic performance in a competitive curriculum, and above 1490 on a 1600 scale or its equivalent on standardized testing.
- Candidates must have a high school degree from an accredited college or university and have obtained a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- When you come to study at Fordham, you are required to demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DEANS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Personal statement
- And letters of recommendation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before June 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.