The application for the Western Australian Premier’s WACE Bursary for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Western Australia University for all International Students in Australia.
The Western Australia University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Western Australia University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The selected 50 international students will be awarded a one-off payment of $20,000 towards their living, travel, and study expenses by the Western Australia Government at the University of Western Australia. Western Australia University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Western Australia University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Western Australian Premier’s WACE Bursary, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN PREMIER’S WACE BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for a bachelor’s program at Western Australia University.
Eligible criteria are:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be international Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) graduates.
- The applicants must have completed their WACE at an approved offshore SCSA school within 12 months of applying for the Western Australian Premier’s WACE Bursary.
- The applicants must have accepted an offer from a Western Australian university for an onshore full-time enrolment as an international student at a Western Australian university, with studies commencing in the 2023 academic year.
- The applicants must be studying a course of at least one-year (two semesters) in length.
- The applicants must have commenced studies onshore at the university in the semester they are applying.
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the course they wish to join at the university, typically a bachelor or honours degree qualification.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. IELTS, TOEFL, CPE/CAE, and many more tests are accepted at UWA.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WESTERN AUSTRALIAN PREMIER’S WACE BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Motivation letter
- Passport copy, etc at the time of application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.