The application for the International Women’s Media Foundation for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by International Women’s Media Foundation for all International Students in USA.
The International Women’s Media Foundation hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The International Women’s Media Foundation has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the 3 years of professional journalism experience. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Successful applicants will receive a stipend and benefits to cover travel, housing, and other expenses. International Women’s Media Foundation has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The International Women’s Media Foundation and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Women’s Media Foundation, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S MEDIA FOUNDATION APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The fellowship is available for women, nonbinary, and gender non-conforming journalists who focus on human rights and social justice issues.
Eligible criteria are:
- Journalists from any country can apply.
- The Neuffer Fellowship is open to women, nonbinary, and gender non-conforming journalists whose work focuses on human rights and social justice issues.
- All applicants for the Neuffer Fellowship must be working journalists with at least three years of full-time, professional journalism experience.
- Internships and journalism-related work completed as a university student do not count as professional experience. Applicants may be affiliated or freelance journalists.
- Journalists from any country around the world are eligible to apply. However, applicants must speak, read, and write English fluently to fully participate in and benefit from the Fellowship.
- Applicants must have at least three years of professional journalism experience.
- Students must demonstrate English proficiency to be admitted to academic study. Applicants must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S MEDIA FOUNDATION
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A resume,
- Statement of interest,
- Work samples, and
- Two letters of recommendation
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before April 23, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.