The application for the Study Grants and Tuition Fee Waivers for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Bologna for all International Students in Italy.
The University of Bologna hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Study Grant. The University of Bologna has set-up a tertiary study grant to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Degree programme. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The benefits of the Study Grant and Tuition fee waiver are providing a worth of up to €11,000 gross and tuition fee waiver to the deserving candidates at the University of Bologna for the academic year 2022-2023. University of Bologna has allocated study grant specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Bologna and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Study Grants and Tuition Fee Waivers, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
STUDY GRANTS AND TUITION FEE WAIVERS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The grant will be awarded for the First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- You must be going to enrol in a degree program at the university;
- You must have an excellent previous academic record;
- It would help if you were classed as the overseas fee payer;
- You have (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
- You will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
- If you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and TOLC test
- If you are interested in registering for a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
- Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility at the university.
- If Italian is not your first language, you will need to show that your Italian language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
HOW TO APPLY FOR STUDY GRANTS AND TUITION FEE WAIVERS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include: A copy of the following required documents along with the application
- An ID card
- A passport photo in JPG format
- A CV
- And academic records
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 14 July, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.