The application for the Master Degree Studies International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Government of Lithuania for all International Students in Lithuania.
The Government of Lithuania hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Government of Lithuania has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. Government of Lithuania has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Government of Lithuania and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Master Degree Studies International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Masters degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible Criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Georgia, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Moldova Ukraine, and foreigners of Lithuanian origin from non-EU and EFTA countries.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or have received no less than 210 ECTS of included studies at a Lithuanian higher education institution.
- Must have an official letter of acceptance or pre-acceptance from a Lithuanian higher education institution for full-time Master’s degree studies
- To be considered for this programme applicant must have a previous year’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Students must have high-quality knowledge of Lithuanian, English, or other languages in which the study programme is being performed (a minimum of a B2 level of command of the language of instruction according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The enclosed documents must be submitted online in any of the following formats:
- JPEG, GIF, PNG, and PDF.
- Documents must be submitted only through the online application system.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 22 May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.