The application for the Sony Interactive Entertainment International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Breda University of Applied Sciences for all International Students in Netherlands.
The Breda University of Applied Sciences hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Breda University of Applied Sciences has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Breda University of Applied Sciences will provide the winning candidates a total amount of €40,000 for financial support to cover the tuition fees and living expenses for four study years. Breda University of Applied Sciences has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Breda University of Applied Sciences and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Sony Interactive Entertainment International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Bachelor programme for Games in either Visual Art, Game Design & Production, or Game Programming study paths at the BUas can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- EU country students can apply.
- The applicants must demonstrate entry level skills, talent, and motivation for game development.
- The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the bachelor programme they want to join at BUas.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, and TOELF IBT – 80.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Secondary school diploma, including grade list and translation
- Most recent grade list if have not yet obtained the diploma.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.