The application for the Türkiye Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Türkiye Scholarships for all International Students in Turkey, officially the Republic of Türkiye.
The Türkiye Scholarships hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Türkiye Scholarships has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Full-time degree and Research. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successful students will receive the following benefits: University and Department Placement
Monthly Stipend Undergraduate: 1000 TL, Master’s: 1400 TL, PhD: 1800 TL, Tuition Fee, Turkish Language Course (1 Year), Accommodation, Health Insurance, Once-off Flight Ticket (At the beginning of education and when graduating) Türkiye Scholarships has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Türkiye Scholarships and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Türkiye Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
TÜRKIYE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
Awards will be awarded to applicants who wish to study at bachelor, master’s, and doctoral levels available in various subjects.
- 1) Undergraduate Scholarship Program: The program provides education in numerous departments in the fields of engineering, social sciences, health sciences, and basic sciences. Almost all undergraduate programs are available, except for associate degrees and vocational schools.
- 2) Graduate Scholarship Program: Various programs are offered at the masters and PhD levels in the fields of social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, and engineering at prestigious universities in Türkiye. Almost all fields of study are offered except the health departments. The universities and departments that candidates can choose may vary depending on the educational background of the candidates. Candidates can only choose from the universities and departments offered to them in the system.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities from around the world.
- Citizens of all countries are eligible to apply
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022)
- Researchers and academics from all countries are eligible
- Applicants must have the following minimum academic achievement:
- A) For undergraduate candidates: 70%
- B) For graduate candidates: 75%
- C) For candidates in Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy): 90%.
- Age Criteria: Applicants must have age eligibility as the following:
- A) For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- B) For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- C) For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- D) For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
- Undergraduate candidates who possess International qualifications, such as SAT or GCSE instead of national exam scores, will need to provide the minimum required qualifications needed for completing secondary school according to these international exams.
- All Türkiye Scholarships awardees who do not possess C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency (including those who are placed into English or other language medium programs) must attend 1-year Turkish Language Course and attain the C1 Level Certificate by the end of their academic year.
- Before application, candidates are advised to check the equivalence and validity of the chosen fields in their countries. Many programs in Turkish universities are taught in the Turkish language. However, some departments and universities may offer programs in English and other languages. These programs require international admission test results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.). Candidates can check the language of instruction while choosing programs in the application system.
- Candidates who wish to study in such programs must be able to provide an internationally accepted language proficiency certificate. (TOEFL or other equivalent certifications if the university officially states acceptable).
HOW TO APPLY FOR TÜRKIYE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A valid identity document, ID card, or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 20th February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.