The application for the International Postgraduate Research Stipend Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Sydney for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Sydney hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Sydney has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. The scholarship winners will be provided a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate, i.e.,$37,207for up to three years of PhD study at the University of Sydney. University of Sydney has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sydney and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the University of Sydney, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH STIPEND SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- PhD study programme at the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney can be applied for.
You’re eligible if you are:
- All domestic and international students can apply.
- The applicants must hold a PhD in Geosciences.
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science.
- The applicants must live in Australia for the duration of the project.
- The applicants must have an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
- The students must submit scores of IELTS with a 6.0 band. TOEFL iBT, PTE, Cambridge C1 Advanced or Cambridge C2 Proficiency scores are also accepted.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH STIPEND SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- academic merit
- prior research outputs
- area of study and/or research proposal
- curriculum vitae
- feedback from two academic referees,
- Personal statement that demonstrates their interest in this application ‡s specified project.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 9th January 2023. Late applications will not be considered.