The application for the International Gifted and Talented Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by MIU City University for all International Students in USA.
The MIU City University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The MIU City University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award program provides financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year master studies in the UK. MIU City University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The MIU City University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Gifted and Talented Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL GIFTED AND TALENTED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Graduate-level programmes offered at MIU City University can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- International students are eligible.
- The applicants must demonstrate high performance and/or achievement in areas such as intellectual, creative, artistic, sports or leadership capacities, or in specific academic fields.
- The applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification and meet other course-specific requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL PBT – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- PET – 50
- Duolingo – 100
- MET –55.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL GIFTED AND TALENTED SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- An essay of 300 words explaining their motivation
- Curriculum vitae.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- The students must submit applications as per the course-specific application deadline, if any.