The application for the for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience for all International Students in UK.
The Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Each Successful scholar will receive the full-tuition fees to complete their undergraduate degree in the USA. Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the , we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
POSTGRADUATE TAUGHT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Have applied to one of the full-time Postgraduate Taught Programmes at the IoPPN (*see the full list of eligible courses below), and be due to commence their programme in September 2020 (please note scholarships cannot be deferred to 2021 or later entry)
- As the award provides partial funding only, applicants must be able to confirm that they have/are seeking the means to support any outstanding fees/costs not covered by this scheme i.e. through other funding awards or self-funding.
- In order to apply for the award, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Fulfill the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements for the Postgraduate Taught Programme, set by King’s College London.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POSTGRADUATE TAUGHT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic qualifications and merit,
- Relevant clinical and/or work experience
- And personal statement should be submitted.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.