The application for the Belt and Road Aerospace Innovation Alliance Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Northwestern Polytechnical University for all International Students in China.
The Northwestern Polytechnical University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Northwestern Polytechnical University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master and PhD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship award is expected to cover the tuition fee and provide a living allowances Master’s of 2000RMB/month for 12 months and a PhD of 3500RMB/month for 12 months. Northwestern Polytechnical University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Northwestern Polytechnical University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Belt and Road Aerospace Innovation Alliance Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
BELT AND ROAD AEROSPACE APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master’s and Postgraduate research (PhD) degree in any subject offered by the NPU.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Good physical and mental health (no infectious or physical or mental diseases affecting normal study).
- Applicants applying for the undergraduate program should hold a high school diploma and be under 30 before September 1st, 2023. Applicants applying for the Master’s program admissions should hold a bachelor’s degree certificate and be under 35 before September 1st, 2023. Applicants applying for the PhD program admissions should hold a Master’s degree certificate and be under the age of 40 before September 1st, 2023.
- The applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports.
- The applicants who used to be Chinese citizens but later immigrated to other countries must hold the passports or the citizenship certificates of their current countries for at least four years in addition to the 2-year “proof of residence” in the last four years.
- Applicants should have good learning abilities and academic performance. A previous academic grade level requirement is an average score of 75% and above.
- Applicants should have Chinese and English language proficiency that meets the application and admission criteria.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BELT AND ROAD AEROSPACE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A clear photocopy of a valid passport, notarized highest diploma, official academic transcript, two letters of recommendation, the acceptance letter from the supervisor, the applicant’s study or research plan in china, notarized copies of research achievements, language proficiency certificate, non-criminal record, physical examination report.
- Chinese applicants whose one or both parents are Chinese citizens must provide one of the following supporting documents:
- The certificate proving that the applicant obtained the foreign nationality at birth;
- For applicants who used to be Chinese citizens but later immigrated to other countries, these applicants shall provide the certificates of cancellation of Chinese nationality.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.