The application for the International Financial Aid for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Pitzer College for all International Students in USA.
The Pitzer College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Financial Aid. The Pitzer College has set-up a tertiary Financial Aid to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Students selected by Pitzer College will be provided tuition fees for any applied undergraduate or graduate programme. Pitzer College has allocated Financial Aid specifically for the following fields below.
The Pitzer College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Financial Aid, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can undertake an undergraduate or graduate programme of choice available at Pitzer.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international entrants from overseas are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- The applicants must submit all necessary documents and fulfill all entry requirements of the college for international students.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 70, IELTS – 6.5, DET – 100.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL AID
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Official post-secondary transcripts
- Mark sheets
- Degree conferrals
- A copy of the passport photo page
- Official bank statement.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.