The application for the International Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Montana State University for all International Students in USA.
The Montana State University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Montana State University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The educational program will cover awards ranging from $5,000-$12,000 per year. Montana State University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Montana State University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Undergraduate Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- International students are eligible to apply for the awards.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- You can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subject recommended by the university.
- Those who apply to MSU are eligible for consideration. And must be applying to MSU as a freshman in order to be eligible.
- This grant can be renewed annually if you maintain a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, enrols in at least 12 credits and remains a non-resident.
- The candidate must be good in the English language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A curriculum vitae, personal statement and a copy of the passport’s name page need to be submitted.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before July 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.