The application for the Rachel Carson Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Chatham University for all International Students in USA.
The Chatham University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Chatham University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Each Successful scholar will receive the full-tuition fees to complete their undergraduate degree in the USA. Chatham University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Chatham University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Rachel Carson Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
RACHEL CARSON SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Must be international students.
- Aspirants have to undertake the undergraduate degree programme.
- Aspirants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet one of the following language proficiency requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RACHEL CARSON SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Official post-secondary transcripts
- Mark sheets
- Degree conferrals
- A copy of the passport photo page
- Official bank statement.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.