The application for the Faculty of Social Sciences Studentship in Economics for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of East Anglia for all International Students in UK.
The University of East Anglia hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of East Anglia has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The studentship winner selected by the University of East Anglia will be awarded full tuition fees for Home or International students, a tax-free maintenance grant equivalent to UKRI studentship rates, currently £17,668, and a research training support grant of up to £750 per year. University of East Anglia has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of East Anglia and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Faculty of Social Sciences Studentship in Economics, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- PhD Economics programme taught at the University of East Anglia’s School of Economics can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Home students from the UK and international students are both eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be applying for the academic year 2023-2024.
- The applicants must have promising research proposals.
- The applicants must have 2:1 in a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in a relevant field of study, including at least 65% or equivalent overall in the Master’s degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES STUDENTSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcripts and prepare a research proposal.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 24th March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.